FV bloggers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FV bloggers

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hmmm, I don't have facebook, or twitter, and thought this was a blog, isn't it? Well I guess I have yahoo messenger, but don't communicate except to one person on it.

Trying to post a picture of my garden right now Hey tried to get into a chicken ummm thought it was a blog, but maybe it's called a website?
    Took too long gave up.

Guess since I don't blog, I'm in the wrong post? I'll get the terminologies right after awhile, or maybe the bonebox will get me first

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi Charles, a blog is like an individual journal. You can start your very own here.
    http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/blogs/

You can share it with others electronically online or you can keep it private.

The message board is similar to a blog but more like several people writing to it at the same time. Think of it as a community journal.

Hope this helps clarify.
    Follow us on Twitter:

Become a Fan of Frugalvillage on Facebook!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Hi Charles, a blog is like an individual journal. You can start your very own here.
    http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/blog.php

You can share it with others electronically online or you can keep it private.

The message board is similar to a blog but more like several people writing to it at the same time. Think of it as a community journal.

Hope this helps clarify.
    Thanks Gabe but right now I'm mentally exhausted from learning how to send Pics. Might have time for something like that after "Jack Frost" visits, but since I love gardening so much, I'm looking frantically for a "Jack Frost" Gun, you know like they make bue elephant guns to shoot "Blue Elephants" sadly for the pink elephants you have to put'em in the freezer til they turn blue, and shoot them with a blue elephant gun. Think finding a "Jack Frost Gun" will be as stupid as the above

Hey thanks so much for the blog info, I will keep it in mind. I just like to make funny's so on one hand I'm talking serious then I'm making a funny. At my age it helps to keep yourself confused.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Message board, must have missed it, in here will look for it, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12