Frugal Village Forums banner

My cute little new freezer!!!

Tags
cute freezer
5K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Darlene 
#1 ·
#2 ·
How cute and what a great price--congrats!

#3 ·
Good find! You will notice a big difference on the electric bill too. We borrowed a Kill-a-watt meter from our library last summer and was surprized how much electricity ours used. Thanks for the gentle nudge to go shopping. It is big enough inside for pizza and a frozed turkey? Our refridgerator is a side by side that is why we have a freezer too.

piney.

#4 ·
Thank you so much for posting that! I am in the market for a new smaller upright freezer to go in my new butler's pantry that is coming with my new house. That will be PERFECT. I'm ordering it first thing in the morning! Bless you for sharing!

#5 ·
I have a Totino's pizza in it right now, but the shelves are fixed so I guess it would depend on the size of the turkey.

#7 ·
Great looking freezer - great decision on your part!1

#11 ·
No - it's just right at 48" tall, and it's on wheels :)

#13 ·
Congrats...very cute. Enjoy it.

#16 ·
I like that!! I have a chest deep freezer that I bought in 1992. Works like a charm but is big. I would like a upright freezer so it will take up less space.
Thanks for sharing!

#18 ·
That's a great find.

I have a freezer similar in size and I really love it. It works out good for my dh and me.

#20 ·
Schweeet! I asked DH if it was just taller then a bar fridge which is when he busted out the trusty old measuring tape. Glad you found one that fits your kitchen better AND paid you $1 :laugh:

We're looking to replace our bar fridge down the road with a 48" tall mini fridge instead - now I know the size!

#21 ·
Good for you!
We too have that size in a chest freezer and it fits just right in our pantry. Nice to be able to catch some bargains but it fills fast. I need to get my 2 turkeys out before corned beef goes on sale,lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.