Frugal Village Forums banner

Brand New LG Washer - BROKEN!

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  pinecone 
#1 ·
I am absolutely furious. Our washer and dryer finally bit the dust two months ago, and so Dh and I did our research, comparison shopping, and bought a new LG washer and dryer set.

I came home from work today and went to do a load of laundry, only to find the washer not working. The power button is pushed in too far and no longer works. My guess...a certain 1.5 year old was in the laundry room. The one thing we didn't think of when we purchased (we purchased online) was the fact that the buttons are all on the front, which are easy access for the toddler.

I am so furious. We have a lock on the laundry room door because the laundry room is right off the kitchen where the kids and I spend most of our time. One of us must have forgotten to lock it one day, he must have wandered in and pushed the button. Unless it was one of the older kids, but no one is acting guilty, and believe me...they do act guilty when it's their fault.

So, I'm heart broken and angry and without clean clothes. :weeping:

#8 ·
We had our lawn mower covered when someone decided to tie it behind a 4 wheeler and see it they could cut the lawn that way.
Ahahahahaha! I'm sure it wasn't funny to you at the time, but THAT is a story for the ages! :toothy:

On a better note, I fooled around with it and was able to get it to work. It's not fixed, but I got one load through. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.