Frugal Village Forums banner

Pontiac

Tags
pontiac
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  YankeeMom 
#1 ·
I'm sad to see GM is doing away with Pontiac, they have always had sharp looking cars. At the same time I'm estatic because the value of our TransAm is going to jump. It's a 1990 with 34,000 original miles and all original and in excellent shape. We have all the original papers(factory build sheet shows it is a WS6). Fiancee was talking about selling it once it was paid off and using that money towards a down payment on building a house, IF it comes to that. Now I'm not so sure I would want to do that.???.

Cat

#2 ·
Its kinda weird you posted this, we have 3 pontiac's in the driveway.

We were talking about selling them now because no one will want them when they find out you can only get parts for 10 years...We keep hearing here that they won't be worth anything. In that case, they are paid off so will drive them until the die.

I'm got sure about a Trans.( they have always been worth more in my book) but am curious to see which way this is going to go! With my luck yours will be worth a fortune and mine will be worth a dollar. lol

I think I would sell the car for the house. It would give you a big head start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.