Frugal Village Forums - Entries for May 2012 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Mommy's Blog!

1. This morning's Scripture

by , 05-16-2012 at 10:41 AM (Mommy's Blog!)
    But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    Romans 5:8

We've all known heartbreak. We've all dealt with betrayal, we've all sobbed from emotional, mental or physical pain.
    We've watched Loved ones pass away, we've watched them leave, cheat, treat us abusively.
    It's heart wrenching, it tears our self confidence to shred's, sometimes it makes us so low we wonder what we are worth, if we are important to anyone. These sort's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This morning's Scripture

by , 05-15-2012 at 11:28 AM (Mommy's Blog!)
    But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    Romans 5:8

Unconditional Love...It's Fascinating! But, do we know it? No.
    Imagine your savior & what He went through on the cross for you, now think "Honestly", would you do that, gladly, for someone?
    I believe as humans the closest to "unconditional love" we have gotten is the Love for our children.
    I believe we all need to learn it though, for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This morning's Scripture

by , 05-14-2012 at 11:17 AM (Mommy's Blog!)
    Let all that you do be done in love
    1 Corinthians 16:14

This can be SO hard sometimes!
    I help run a weekly foodbank and I do it because that's what my Savior wants of me. There are a few people who come through it who I do not care for, BUT, they need the help and that is what I am there to give through the Lord's "Love".
    There are times when my own children do or say something that just breaks my heart. Sometimes enough heartbreak that I comment, " ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This morning's Scripture

by , 05-09-2012 at 11:45 AM (Mommy's Blog!)
    Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.
    Psalm 37:8

Yesterday, my child made me so incredibly angry I had to go get in my car and leave. If I didn't, there would have been "hell" to pay for His disrespect and ungratefulness and I was NOT going to be the one accountable for bringin more evil to the situation!
    So, I drove and I prayed and I prayed and I prayed!
    You see, everything in my life is not a pretty picture, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This morning's Scripture

by , 05-08-2012 at 11:46 AM (Mommy's Blog!)
    Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
    Romans 12:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
    James 1:19-20

Not long ago, one of our children came out and started yelling about someone stealing their money. Thank God no one was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast