I am on a slow roll with the decluttering, and the homework! I got 3 assignments out in the mail today, the kitchen counter cleared off, and my room finished!
Goals for today:
1. Finish two more assignments (half done already)
2. Make 2 cards.
3. Declutter dining room, or at least give it a good start!
4. Make dinner; not sure what I'm having, but I've got chicken breasts out.
5. Enjoy the evening, my kids are sleeping at their dad's tonight.
I'm just vegging right now, as my boy got me up WAY earlier than normal on a Sunday But I'll be getting to work just as soon as my daughter wakes up.
1. Finish decluttering the 2 piles left in my bedroom, then it's done! I'll take a pic when it's finished, as it's been cluttered and messy since I moved in 4 years ago. lol! done!
2. Catch up on dishes. done!
3. Wash my comforter and take it to my grandma's to hang it on her clothesline. Done!
Updated 07-20-2009 at 04:22 PM by Dobby
I've got a huge (and I do mean huge!) list of things that I want accomplished over the next few years. I need to see it in writing though. I hope to post a little every day, and keep myself on track. I'm a single mom with a fulltime job, so as some may understand, I'm usually exhausted and prefer to watch movies or read with my spare time. I'm attempting to change that.
Here are my longer term goals:
1. Save up for a down payment on a cheap house (if I stay in the
Updated 07-12-2009 at 11:58 AM by Dobby