Ok. I just had to put this smilie on here because I thought it was amusing!!!!
Today's To Do List:
1. Wash bottles and dishes
2. Put away bottles and dishes
3. Rewash load of laundry that was forgot in washer DOH!!!!!
4. Put ds's baby clothes on craig's list
5. Dry clothes and wash another load of laundry
6. Vacuum living room
7. Make dinner (either tuna casserole or mac n cheese)
8. sweep kitchen; spot mop
Ok. So I have a lot to do before my classes start up. I'm only taking two but they look like they are going to be a bit challenging to this non-mathematical person!! We shall see. Two days before my classes start we also have dd's 2nd birthday so I really need to get the house in tip-top shape.
One of the most important things I need to do before then is to get on a schedule (mostly for cleaning, but also for studying). Dh has this habit of wanting me to spend the evenings after the
Updated 08-07-2008 at 03:24 PM by lisettelovebug
(mistyped a word)