I want to make it a point to keep my blog updated this year. So I can keep track of how I am doing with my goals for the year.
I had my first grocery shopping trip of the year. I spent a total of $36. I bought all the groceries I need for the week, plus toothpaste, tissues, and trashbags. I bought 4 tubes of toothpaste because there was a promotion for $4 off/4 Proctor & Gamble products. I should have no excuse to eat out this week. I'm going to try to eat all meals at home
I enjoy thinking about and implementing New Year's resolutions. I've learned to not be too rigid with my resolutions, but to allow some flexibility. I do this not only with my resolutions, but with other goals I make throughout the year as well.
Last year, I focused on being more consistent with working out (not taking large chunks of time off) and I am proud of myself for staying pretty consistent. I joined a couple of running groups and that helped me to keep up my fitness.
1. Sell some realestate to pay off debt.
2.Use the best things first, don't save them for a day that might not come.
3. Go to Yosemite
4. Go fishing with husband and kids
5. Get all women's check ups
6. Run/Walk a 5k
7. Loose 50 pounds
8. Read the Bible this year.
9. Start Quilt
10. Frame Family item match covers with custom frame.
11.Build at least 2 good health habits over 30 days.
12.make a braid rug
To help me achieve my goals for 2011, I've been thinking about my weekly and monthly duties and how I could use my time more efficiently. This is what I've came up with so far:
Cooking and Baking
1. Each week I work three days in an office. I generally take Mondays and Fridays off, although this varies. It is the most fantastic way to work and it certainly helps that I adore my job .
During the two days which I have to myself,
Here are the things I hope to have achieved by the end of 2011, with the steps in between that I must take to make them happen .
1. Make our lives more homely and settled.
- Finish decorating the apartment: living room, then bedroom, then spare bedroom, then bathroom and then kitchen.
- Improve the ironing situation (or lack thereof ) by ironing work clothes on Sundays/beginning of the week.