Well it was back to work for me today.
I took my coins along with me to deposit at the bank during morning tea. What an adventure that was. All coins were sorted into bags according to their denomination, but the lady wouldn't accept the coins unless they were in bundles of $10.00. In the end $50.00 got deposited and the rest came home.
I made a discovery also this morning that my union fees are not included on my 2011 budget, so in they have gone. I have had to make
- Finish decorating the living room: buy nails and ask my SO to put photos up.
- Get dehumidifier.
- Iron 3/4 of SO's shirts and trousers before the beginning of each week.
- Set up direct debit to SO's account for electricity bill.
- Bump up my savings account to £1000. Set up a new savings 'holiday' account and start saving money into said account.
- Make packed lunch for work every day unless it's a specific
Updated 01-03-2011 at 08:35 PM by Squidge
1. Make 2 new recipes per month
2. To declutter and organize the entire house and garage
3. Lose a pound a week (or so) my goal is 40? pounds by next Christmas (will know exact number on 4 Jan)
4. Read my Bible and Catechism daily
5. To save money in my change jar ($100.00) to be used for new clothes
6. To finish reading 2 books per month (24 for year)
7. To improve my daily and weekly personal care
8. To fling 2011 items during the year
9. To reduce
My first blog entry!!
A bit of history - I changed jobs in October '09 and as a result took at $220 per fortnight (post tax) pay cut. It was the best thing to do for every reason, except financial and i am much happier now then I previously have been.
As a result though, I am in a bit of a financial pickle! I am behind in my half of the rent. Due to hubby's work fluctuations, he pays so far in advance that it hasn't effected us. My credit card has maxed out and im not
my "pretty woman" event last week
the other day i went into ethan allen to buy a table for the side of my bed (planned for - no debt - only cash). i had been patient enough looking for a used table and nothing was happening. i knew what table i wanted because i had a catalog.
i was dressed in jeans, worn out flannel shirt and ancient birkenstock boston clogs and socks. christmas eve. i looked like a slob, no lipstick, and needed a haircut.
Updated 01-02-2011 at 06:56 AM by ladykemma2