I am so ready for this 7-13 month job search to be OVER!! I am feeling so emotionally exhausted. Anyway, on to the good news...
1) This morning I received an offer from the company I am currently contracting with (I will call them Company A). I knew this was coming today, because they told me last Wednesday. The only thing is, I really don't think I want to work for this company (but I might end up having to). The offer is also A LOT less than what I would have expected....so needless
A little over a week, actually, but I wanted to start on the first of the year, and I also wanted to keep my blog entry at its previous format of ending on Sunday evening. We'll call it a week, for convenience.
This week was bracketed by bad weather up on the ranch. Not horrible, storming, driving rain, kind of bad weather, but the miserable, grey, foggy kind of stuff that just gets down into your bones and makes you want to spend your entire day in bed with the electric blanket turned
I want to make it a point to keep my blog updated this year. So I can keep track of how I am doing with my goals for the year.
I had my first grocery shopping trip of the year. I spent a total of $36. I bought all the groceries I need for the week, plus toothpaste, tissues, and trashbags. I bought 4 tubes of toothpaste because there was a promotion for $4 off/4 Proctor & Gamble products. I should have no excuse to eat out this week. I'm going to try to eat all meals at home
I enjoy thinking about and implementing New Year's resolutions. I've learned to not be too rigid with my resolutions, but to allow some flexibility. I do this not only with my resolutions, but with other goals I make throughout the year as well.
Last year, I focused on being more consistent with working out (not taking large chunks of time off) and I am proud of myself for staying pretty consistent. I joined a couple of running groups and that helped me to keep up my fitness.
1. Sell some realestate to pay off debt.
2.Use the best things first, don't save them for a day that might not come.
3. Go to Yosemite
4. Go fishing with husband and kids
5. Get all women's check ups
6. Run/Walk a 5k
7. Loose 50 pounds
8. Read the Bible this year.
9. Start Quilt
10. Frame Family item match covers with custom frame.
11.Build at least 2 good health habits over 30 days.
12.make a braid rug