1. Sell some realestate to pay off debt.
2.Use the best things first, don't save them for a day that might not come.
3. Go to Yosemite
4. Go fishing with husband and kids
5. Get all women's check ups
6. Run/Walk a 5k
7. Loose 50 pounds
8. Read the Bible this year.
9. Start Quilt
10. Frame Family item match covers with custom frame.
11.Build at least 2 good health habits over 30 days.
12.make a braid rug
To help me achieve my goals for 2011, I've been thinking about my weekly and monthly duties and how I could use my time more efficiently. This is what I've came up with so far:
Cooking and Baking
1. Each week I work three days in an office. I generally take Mondays and Fridays off, although this varies. It is the most fantastic way to work and it certainly helps that I adore my job .
During the two days which I have to myself,
Here are the things I hope to have achieved by the end of 2011, with the steps in between that I must take to make them happen .
1. Make our lives more homely and settled.
- Finish decorating the apartment: living room, then bedroom, then spare bedroom, then bathroom and then kitchen.
- Improve the ironing situation (or lack thereof ) by ironing work clothes on Sundays/beginning of the week.
Well, the pain around my left shoulder has spread throughout my entire left side of my back and it now hurts to breath deeply. I am a little freaked out, as I have never experienced pain in my back like this, but after doing a little bit of online research, I think it may be related to the head/chest cold I had during the week and I will probably have to go into the doctor this week. I think it may be related to the lining around my lungs (this is a very ignorant guess as I have no medical training!
I have more than 12 but will put the 12 I most need to complete.
1.Complete budget for the new year
2.come up with 5 new recipes to decrease waste of produce and fruit or use up stockpile.
3. Make yogurt
4. plant potatoes in a bag
5. get compost bin
6. buy a gun
7. use pasta maker
8. Make braid rug
9. try growing peanuts
10. Take class with daughter