How is everyone doing in Canada today?
    Heather Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile How is everyone doing in Canada today?

We sure are getting unseasonable weather here today (southwestern Ontario). It just hit 55 degrees and very windy (always windy here as we are 5 minutes from Lake Huron ) It actually felt like fall waking up this morning.

What is it like in your part of the country?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It is cool in these parts as well. We had high winds yesterday, the power went off for a bit last night around 9 p.m.

I don't know the temperature, but I am wearing a sweater at the moment! We have had so much rain....and clouds. We either start the day or end the day with sunshine, with rain and clouds somewhere in between. It is great for all the new planting and seeding we have done since moving in here and making the property our own!

My sister said she is keeping her pool open later this year because she heard that September is going to be unusually HOT!!!

I SURE HOPE SO!!!! Our summers are so short to begin with, I could use a few really nice warm days before heading into winter!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The weather is hot! It is hard to sleep at night.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It changes everday....it's hot, hot or it's grey and cold and raining or like today, it's warm and grey and just started to rain...

It's strange weather alright....summers are not like they used to be...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ymay - good to see you again.

Well I'm in the middle of Canada and I plan on sending all my cold weather east. We were at +3C last night and suppose to be that again tonight. Were suppose to get to +19C today and by the weekend a bit warmer. We have only had a couple days of +30C weather.

I'm wondering about global warming - hmmmmmm.

I agree Heather, the weather is like fall weather and good for ducks, not us people especially in August.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi All,

It is cool and cloudy here in Eastern Ontario. We have had a ton of rain this week. Actually we've had a lot of rain this summer. My grass which is usually brown in August is even greener than it was in the spring. At least I am saving on my electric bill by not needing the airconditioning!

Kamloops in the central desert area of BC
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hot dry and sunny as it usually is here in the Kamloops region. Air conditioner on since 10 am. I have it set for 78 degrees inside, and it hit that early today.

Yvonne, good to see you. Tell you what, you come stay with me and warm yourself up!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good to see you again too, CJ! We really are thankful for all the rain, as we have been busy planting 4 dozen cedar trees....(more to come), and plants galore...and reseeded and fertilized the lawns. We moved in last August, so this spring and summer was the time to work on the outside. The rain has been a blessing.

Margery, I would love to share some of that beautiful weather with you. I have been thrilled to be back and see you encouraging we homeschoolers! You are always so encouraging, and remind me often of the joys and blessings of hs life! Thank you.

I hope to be around much more now that I feel like we have adjusted to our move!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yvonne, well I for one am so happy to read your post this morning. So good to know your back!!

After watching last night's pictures on the late news about hurricane Charley, I think I won't be complaining about our weather for awhile. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Unreal what mother nature can do.

Heather Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Yvonne, great to see you! Nice to hear you are moving in nicely.

Chriss, DH and I were just saying the same thing about the grass, usually it's getting brown and crunchy about this time...it's so lush and beautiful!

We are up to about 65 degrees here today and sunny. Beautiful for working outside.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Heather,

DH is teaching DS#2 to use the lawn tractor cause we need to cut the grass twice a week now!

Bonus is my apples have never been this big before.

We are actually seeing some sunshine today but it is still cool.