Frugal Village Forums banner

Absolute Best Peanut Butter Fudge!!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  SewCrafty 
#1 ·
let me tell you girls, this is the absolute smoothest and best tasting peanut butter fudge i have ever eaten!!! my father-in-law made it and brought me some yesterday. i emailed them to get the recipe and this is exactly what they wrote back! you will LOVE it!!!!!!! i don't think i'll ever try another recipe! this is straight from the email......
<b>"7 minute fudge
in large bowl melt 2 sticks margarine @2 minutes on high in Microwave. Walt used 1 jar peanut butter (it was 18 oz size and happened to be Peter Pan, cause it was on sale) He warmed it up for a minute in microwave which made it easier to get out of the jar. He used about 4 capfulls of vanilla. He mixed this altogether then stirred in 4 cups of confectioners sugar. Smooth it out on a plate and chill."<b>

#3 ·
Oooooooo. sounds so good !!! my kids love PB....... I will make this one with dd...... Thanks !!!!!!!
BTW....... You have Matt, Madison and Mason listed but not your name........ Is it a secret ??????

#5 ·
Mmmm! Thanks Misty!

#6 ·
Thank you "Misty", glad to meet you............. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.