Frugal Village Forums banner

Going to quit my job

Tags
job quit
2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Michele Annette 
#1 ·
I've had no work from my job for the last three weeks.  When I was tired they told me they needed nurses, but you sure could fool me.  They called me today at 4:28pm and I finished clinical, and when I got to a spot on the road that I could call it was 4:50.  I asked to speak to the lady who'd called me.  Her quote "Well, I had some jobs for you this weekend, but I wasn't sure if you'd get back to me, so I have them covered already."   What?!   She's called less than 30 minutes before.  Like I'm supposed to sit around and wait for her to call me.  I'm so mad!!  I asked if she had anything for me this weekend, and she said no.  I give up.  I talked to someone about another job this week, and I'll know sometime next week if it's going to come through.  I would have gotten a paycheck today if I'd had any work.  Instead there was nothing. I'm just so mad....sorry.  I needed to vent.

#4 ·
:hug2: Heather, hope the new job comes through for you.

#7 ·
Sorry Heather, I hope things look up for you soon on the job front.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.