Frugal Village Forums banner

Trying to be Sneaky........

Tags
sneaky
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Lady_V 
#1 ·
Buts it's not easy.For Christmas, I'm sewing pajamas for HA #6 & #7, but I can't pull out my sewing machine to do this b/c they would surely know what I was up to. So.... while they are having some free time, playing games in the other part of the house, I am having to sit here in the back bedroom (taking a break to sneak off to FV), stitching the PJ's by hand (not trying to brag, but I'm very good at this - had to be when my machine crapped out once & I was without one for years)....so, what usually takes me about 2-3 hrs on the machine has taken me 3days (occaisional interruptions from HA's)....but I'll get them done. Good thing that I only have 2 sets of pjs to make by hand...the others I can make on the machine when the other unsuspecting HAs are at work.....providing that the other ones won't blab:)

#2 ·
Sneaky and successful you are!!

#6 ·
I think I wouldn't have a problem... as soon as my family saw me at the sewing machine, they would faint. That would buy me a few hours :lol:

Good going!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.