Kmart

Thread: Kmart

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Kmart

In case you haven't heard yet, Kmart is running a super double coupon promotion. I guess it's not everywhere, so you may want to google and find out whether yours is participating.

They're doubling coupons up to 2.00, so you can get 4.00 off with a 2.00 coupon, for example.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unfortunately, My local Kmart is not participating in this.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ah. Sorry.

If it make you feel any better, I didn't get that much good stuff. Kmart's prices are so high normally that the double coupons didn't always help that much.

But, I got crest kid's toothpaste at .50 each, and 5 free containers of sunsilk with the 1.50 off coupon. All my other deals were just so so. Colgate is also on sale right now, but I don't clip coupons for colgate because we don't use it. =/

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Those seem like some pretty good deals. Good for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh my gosh, I went to Kmart last night and STOCKED up! I won't have to buy cleaning supplies for at least 6 months! I got tons of razors, tylenol, crest toothpaste (although the mouthwash was expensive) shout, dog food, cat food, air freshner. Oh so MUCH!!! I spent $70 and saved $63 using coupons! I was soooooo excited.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

found this on another site
    i called up the two kmart's nearest by and both said they werent doing it. i read the long slickdeals post and they said if you call corporate they must honor it.

so i called the national customer service and they said the exact same thing and to have the store call them directly if they refuse to double the coupons when i make my purchases. so it sounds like every store is participating even if they say they are not.
    Also found this:
    -Corporate has reported that all stores should be honoring the double days from 10/1-10/5 - if your store isn't doing it, you should be able to ask and then will have to honor it. If not, call 866-KMART4U (866-562-7848) and they will straighten it out with your store.
    Last edited by Day~Dreamer; 10-03-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

In our area they had this sale going on. I stocked up on hairspsray, toilet paper, laundry soap, which was on sale for $5.00 for 50 oz. and had a coup. for a $1.00 off which doubled to $2.00 and so bought two of them and paid only $6.00 for 100 oz of tide, also received free eight microwaveable macoroni (sp) and cheese,, free 4 altoids, mouthwash, kleenex, etc. Total bill was $86 and ended up paying $31.33. Went the next day with my coupons to stockpile and total was $30.65 and only paid $9.65. This should keep me stockpiled for the rest of the year.
    I also have a question of everyone. If I want to start a new thread how do I do it? Don't see anywhere where to start one. Probably right in front of my face and don't see it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I ended up going and my store was not participating, however I brought the phone # for the corprate office and they did double my coupons. 15 minutes of having the clerk glare at me was well worth the $40.50 I saved.