Frugal Village Forums banner

When hell freezes over

Tags
freezes hell
1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Preston 
#1 ·
[07:35] Greebo I wanna get my credit score up
[07:35] Greebo I think I'm gonna open a credit card

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I wuv you Greebo!!! You made my morning.

This thread dedicated to Greebo teachings, how has he influenced you since you've been here?

Myself, I sold the CRV, a car I loved so much, I actually sold it after weeks of kicking and screaming to Greebo. He was never mean, somehow he got through to me in a way that no one else could.
:hero: You're just a financial hero to me, Greebo.

Reactions: Greebo
#3 ·
Of course :)

#5 ·

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I wuv you Greebo!!! You made my morning.

This thread dedicated to Greebo teachings, how has he influenced you since you've been here?

Myself, I sold the CRV, a car I loved so much, I actually sold it after weeks of kicking and screaming to Greebo. He was never mean, somehow he got through to me in a way that no one else could.
:hero: You're just a financial hero to me, Greebo.
Sara's right

This is a rare enough thing I'd better quote it to prove it happened. KRB may come to her senses later and delete it otherwise...

#6 ·
Told you so! :laugh:

#7 ·
First thought: HAHAHA!

Second thought: How the *&%$# am I going to live with him through our budget meeting tonight?

Third thought: oh yeah, cast iron frying pan :D

#9 ·
Second thought: How the *&%$# am I going to live with him through our budget meeting tonight?

Third thought: oh yeah, cast iron frying pan :D
If I had known this tip, I might never have divorced my ex. Doh!!

#8 ·
Could you please wait until my LAST bruise heals before you hit me with the frying pan AGAIN???

#10 ·
Yeah, well I don't love Greebo right now. I have been working mad hours (66 a week) but have also recently had some hard hits to the EF. I wanted SO badly to pay off the 1st credit card with my last paycheck even though my EF wasn't at even the "Dave Ramsey thinks I am too poor for a thousand dollars level" . And hours are not promised at my job so I knew it was important.
But I funded the EF back up to snuff and next paycheck I'll pay off the CC. But d**n I wanted to pay it off now ...
But I knew Greebo would scream if he ever found out. But I freely admit now that I don't luv Greebo.l

#11 ·
I totally understand your frustrations with the Dave Ramsey stuff. If so many people didn't keep calling in screaming I'M DEBT FREEeee!!!!! I would have given up a long time ago and almost have many times. I just can't accept that they can do it and I can't, there has got to be a way that this can work for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.