Warehouse "clubs" my opinion... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are Costco members. I love going there, but I will certainly page through grocery ads and use coupons on items first before going there. We are a family of 5, so we go through things quick.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A friend of mine has her own advice-agency and qualifies for a business membership card. She has made me her 'buyer', so I have my own card. I do not go very often and when I do, I make sure I know all the exact prices per unit (lb, each, etc.). As I usually buy generic, there are not many good deals there. What I do love, are the clearance items, but they are not in a single aisle, they are parts of shelves in the middle of the normal products, so I still have to go through the whole store to find all the clearance items! Also, I do not own a car, and being on a bicycle limits the amount of shopping I can do. Occasionally I will borrow my parents' car and take a friend along to really stock up on the deals in that week's brochure.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I dont have a membership to any club, but I have a couple of friends who do. I go with them a couple of times a year. The last time Costco was for a television and did get a good deal. I went to BJ's recently I didnt see any incredible bargains. I thought prices were almost the same as I can get at my regular stores on sale. I think no matter where you shop the key is to know the prices.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

At the Sam's Club here you can use the eye care dept and the pharmacy even if you are not a member. I usually get my contacts there because they have the best price in town, although the last time I got my contacts at my regular eye care place as they matched Sam's Club price.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have a Costco membership and we loveit....our dog food is cheaper there, t.p, is cheaper, paper towels...Ieat the laughing cow wedges and they are much cheaper, bananas,I can go on and on!!!...Love Costco!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234