CVS Green Tag

Thread: CVS Green Tag

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default CVS Green Tag

In addition to CVS' customer card, they offer a green tag for 99 cents. Use the green tag every time you buy at CVS [once per day max] and you will get 25 cents instead of a plastic bag. After four transactions, you will get a $1 CVS extra buck. I bought my green tag several months ago and it has saved me lots of money.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Do you mean they give you a quarter instead of putting your things in a plastic bag? So you should bring along reusable bags?

They are building a CVS a couple of blocks from us, CVS is fairly new to our area. I'm trying to figure out how to use their offers to my best advantage. Any suggestions will be welcome!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Megareader View Post
    Do you mean they give you a quarter instead of putting your things in a plastic bag? So you should bring along reusable bags?

They are building a CVS a couple of blocks from us, CVS is fairly new to our area. I'm trying to figure out how to use their offers to my best advantage. Any suggestions will be welcome!

If you have a canvas tote bag or any reuseable bag, just slip the CVS green tag on it and carry it with you when you go to CVS. Everytime you purchase something from CVS, they will scan that green tag and place the item(s) in your reuseable bag. After you make 4 seperate purchases using a reuseable bag with the tag from CVS, a $1 Extra Care Buck will print from the register at the end of your receipt. You can use it next time you shop.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks, now I have a better idea of what this green tag thing is. I'm looking forward to seeing how well the deals work at CVS.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The green tag is GREAT.....I got one a few months ago and according to the records I used it 105 times so far...so that means I spent .99 for the tag and they have given me $26 ECB's so far! How can you go wrong??????