Another great deal at Walgreens + 1 at CVS
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Another great deal at Walgreens + 1 at CVS

At Walgreen's this week Oil of Olay bar soap 2 packs are 2 for $4. If you still have the coupons from the P&G insert from 2/10, they are $2 off 1 bar pack. When you buy 2 packs of the soap, you get a $4 Register Rewards coupon which is just like $4 in cash to spend on your next trip. So, I bought 2 (had 2 coupons) and paid tax only for them. I then got $4 to spend on my next trip. Great deal!

Also, at CVS this week the bags of Easter Hershey's kisses and Cadbury malted eggs are .99 per bag (limit 4) with your CVS card. In Sunday's paper, there was a coupon for $1.50 off 3 bags of Hershey's candy. If you buy 3 bags, you will pay .50 per bag for Easter candy. Another great deal!

Of course when I went to CVS today they were completely wiped out, so I am just going to take my ad to Walmart and price match.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Walgreens also had herbal essence shampoo 6 for 20.00 you would get 12.00 back in rebate rewards. Last sundays coupons had 2.00 off any herbal essence. So I paid 8.00 for 6 herbal essence and got 12 in rebate rewards. Make sense.......I hope I explained this correctly.....lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

GIRL YOU ROCK!!!! PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK. I DO THE GROCERY GAME AND SAW THAT... DOING MY SHOPPING TOMORROW!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I do the Grocery Game too BUT I only get a grocery list, no drug stores. Usually I can figure out those deals on my own or with a little help from other boards.

I DID find 1 more rocking deal at Walgreens. Olay facial cleansers are Buy One Get One 50% off. In the EasySaver booklet there is a coupon for $3 off any Olay Regenerist product. I bought 2 of the Regenerist cleansing cloths, 1 at $7.49 and 1 at $3.75. I use the EasySaver coupon which took of $6 and then I used 2 $2 off coupons from Sunday's P&G coupons. I paid $1.91 after tax for 2 packs of 30 each. I have 2 more coupons so I will probably get 2 of the actual facial cleansers this time for the same price!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!