Frugal Village Forums banner

paying cash is now a "terrorist activity" [RANT]

10K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  Zoolook 
#1 ·
#40 ·
infowars was started by a conspiracy theorist. I would confirm that the information is even remotely true from a couple of different independent sources before I believe it.

As for paying cash at tolls, it is done all of the time. THose without transponders may have to pay a higher fee but you can still pay cash. Sometimes you may have to pull into the toll hq booth and pay there, but you can still pay. Your license plate is recorded by a plate reader and for those at borders, it is run through a plate database almost instantly.

The cash = terrorism/drug dealing thing has been floating around for a while. If you pay cash for a house, or bail someone out of jail with more than 10k, they will do an assessment on you right then and there. If you're not money laundering or have proof of income, you shouldn't have a worry. I'm ok with someone looking into my financial background, I think it is a small price to pay for liberty and freedom.

#42 ·
And the date the thread was started. September 2012
Four months of 2 years ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.