Could you all help me with something? It's fun, I promise!
    Master Dollar Stretcher
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thumbs up Could you all help me with something? It's fun, I promise!

Debbie (BushBrigade) is my W2W buddy

As you know, her hubby GW was gone on her birthday. Now I know that she has a great time anyway, but I just thought of a way to make it more special!!! I think this could be fun!

What do you think GW would have said to her if he could have either called her or been there on her birthday????

My turn:
    "Hey my Bubble Wrap Beauty! I miss you so much and all the special moments we share together like popping those bubbles, sharing M&M's (ok, so I have to wrestle you for those, but hey, that's fun too!) and those long talks we have about our future when I am the 2nd GW Bush as president and you are first lady! We'll call in all you FV buddies to redecorate the White House and make some sense of this financial mess our country is in. I know that between you and your ladies, you could straighten this country right out! Save some of green M&M's for me!!!! Love you my Queen!!! You'll always be 27 to me!"

Note: we really need a bubblewrap icon here!

Master Dollar Stretcher
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Actually, it would've been more along the lines of...
    IT WAS TODAY?!?!

Deb - you're such a silly goose! Thoughtful as all get-out, but silly!! Thanks for the thought!!

Master Dollar Stretcher
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just sit back and enjoy Deb!!!!! I think you should save all the responses you get for further "Cliff Notes" on romamnce for GW!!!! LOL!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okey, My turn now....

GW: Debbie, I know its your birthday and that you would like to spend it with your friends at the village but if I give you enough M&M's do you think I can get on there and try to get my....I mean your Snake high Score back from Kathryn? That will be my birthday present to you. (Along with the M&M's of course.)

DEB: Of course honey you can give me M&M's, but let Kat keep the score. She is the most wonderful person in the world and she deserves to have it all to herself. Besides, you can play it all the time on your cell phone and not take away from my time at the village.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My turn. muhhahahahahahaha

I am not good at this at all. bear with me.

GW: Happy Birthday My M&M munchin, Bubble Wrap goddess. What say you throw on yer pretty jacket with the pretty buckles, (notice i didn't mention the rest of the set ) pop in the Muppets take Manhattan or Finding Nemo (just keep swimmin), and I'll be home soon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okay here goes:

GW: Hi sweety. How are things at home? How's the kids? What it was your birthday, when? Today Oh honey I am so sorry I wasn't there. Please take $1000 out of the account and go buy you a wonderful present from me. I worship the ground you walk on. I think you are ... Sorry honey gotta go the fellas are having a burping contest and I don't want to miss out.

LOL