my neice, the end of the story
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default my neice, the end of the story

oh gosh you guys this brought me to tears. the visit was great, at the end the sister started crying, she didn't want to go home she wanted to stay with us. neice explained to her that she had to go home but now that they had found each other they would stay in touch. they came out of the bedroom and the sister said" can i ask just one question?" we said sure, she looked us straight in the eyes and said why don't you want me." i was very confused, this is my neices 1/2 sister not my brothers child. i looked at my brother , and he said katie, what do you mean we don't want you? she replied that if brother was her dad why didn't we want her. my brother met her mom when the mom was pg, she was a part of our life for alot of years while they were together. all this time she thought brother was her dad and we just didn't want her. i felt terrible her mom had never told her the truth, that she wasn't my brothers. brother just about lost it, i got teary eyed, we explained that she wasn't brothers, and that when he and the mom broke up we were told we couldnt' see her . seh was releived, she thought that we had chosen neice over her and she couldnt' figure out what ws wrong with her tha twe didnt' want her. when we dropped her off, brother pulled the foster dad over to the side and told him what happened, he told us that he had been told that brother was the father also, however he felt that he was getting the good end of the deal with getting her( they are going to adopt her) this poor little girl has spent the last 10 years wondreing why her "daddy" didn't love her, and had chosen her sister and not her. i cried all the way home thinking about all the issues this little girl must have dealt with over the years. i am so glad i wen talong with the plan and didn't cancell the whole weekend,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Aww, poor little tyke, I have tears in my eyes..........
    I am glad she had the courage to ask and I hope her little heart feels better now. Thank you for updating!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow- that is a lot of info for a kid to take in. Poor thing. I'm glad it got cleared up, though. I'm also very glad they had a good time and that you found her after all this time.

Kamloops in the central desert area of BC
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Poor little baby. God really worked some healing truth thru you this weekend so her heart can be lightened from far too heavy a load for her to bear.

wow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

poor baby. i just wanna give her a hug. So much for a little heart to carry all this time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Oh that poor little girl!
    But her foster family is going to adopt her!!!
    Oh, how wonderful that all that was explained and cleared up! How wonderful!
    I am so happy and sad. Happy that it all worked out and sad that she had to endure those thoughts for so long.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

well last night the tears really hit, neice just was shattered by the thought that her mom had never told her sister, neice is so caring and loving seh really had a hard time dealing with the fact that her sister was in so much pain. after a hour or so of talking and reasuuring that her sister is so blessed, she finally fell asleep.

thank you guys so much for listening and thinking of the girls this weekend

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by seatosea
    Aww, poor little tyke, I have tears in my eyes..........
    I am glad she had the courage to ask and I hope her little heart feels better now. Thank you for updating!
    for you and for her. What a difficult situation to be in.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That brought tears to my eyes. What a heavy burden for that poor baby to have carrried around for all these years. I am so happy that everything is working out for her. I will keep her in my prayers.
    Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations. --Henry David Thoreau

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have an issue like this going on in our extended family. I know how confused the child must have been all those years. I am sure she has some relief from knowing the truth now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

thanks you , the sisters talked yesterday and laughed like all little girls should.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

How very tough on all of you. Thinking good thoughts for each and everyone of the family.

~48 yr. old sahw, livin' it up in our empty nest, smack dab in the middle of everywhere.~

*We're debt freeeeeeeee! (including the house)*

Registered User duckduckgoose007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Poor Kid, but sometimes speaking up solves the problem. Hugs coming for all of you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

for all of you, I'm glad that everything has worked out, I feel so much for the little one, how awful to have been feeling like that - I'm glad her foster family are adopy=ting her
    Wishing you all the very best

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

this story may never end. dn's mom has started calling. she hasn't seen her mom in 3 years since she dropped her off for visitation and never returned. now mom thinks she should be able to take her out for dinner( not going to happen). mom is pg again( lost custody fo her other 4 kids). dn asked her" why are you having the baby you didnt want us. mom started crying. blah blah blah, anyway, then mom told her she would come here to see her but she was going to sit in the car because of me! me the one who has taken this child and raised her and finacilly supported her for 3 years! neice told her " dont' waste you time i am not sitting out in the car, and not going anywhere with you. the dn asked her why she never told her sister about brother not being her dad. mom just shut up and got real upset that the girls spent time together. thisvisit is supposed to happen next wekend, i feel she will not show up and i know it is going to hurt my neice( no matter what has happened she is still the mom) but i hoep she doesn't i have a feeling this could get real ugly