Frugal Village Forums banner

Little boy penpal

Tags
boy penpal
2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  inneedofhope 
#1 ·
Hi i was wondering if anyone had a little boy of about the same age as mine (5) who would (with a little help from mum or dad) like to be a penpal for my son. My little boy has two sisters and four female cousins who live in this country, his male cousins live in PA and HK one is two and one is three so you see Arthur is a little girlied out.
He is a very sweet sensetive little boy who has a dinosaur mania, I thought that it might be good for him to have a little boy in another country to email maybe once a week, it would help him learn about another country and help him see how "boys" live without Barbie.
I couldn't think of a better board to post this on as the Village is such a friendly place. :comp:
BB

#3 ·
Aw BB he sounds like a sweet little boy and I hope someone with a little boy his age responds to you. I can't imagine how it is for him being surrounded by Barbies and little girls! :yikes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.