Frugal Village Forums banner

Just found out..

Tags
found
2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  ConnieD 
#1 ·
I just found out that that DH's job will be ending in 60 days. At least we have a few weeks to prepare again. Hopefully DH will see it my way when taxes come back. I want to pay ahead our utilities, and pay off some bills. Then that way in six months we can refinance the vette and get a lower interest rate, and payment. Also, instead of having over 2400 a month in bills, it would be under 1900 a month. Nineteen hundered is a lot more doable.... Any how wish us luck.. DH did read in the hand book and his paper work that he is in a nine month contract... The end of March would make him only five months into his contract. So hopefully he will be able to be placed somewhere else instead of being unemployed.

#3 ·
If he is in a 9 month contract don't they have to buy him out or place him elsewhere? Fingers and toes crossed for you.

#4 ·
Traci is right!! This has to STOP! I am sending you good luck and hugs. Hopefully your hubby will find something else quickly.

#11 ·
Thoughts and prayers are with...

you ALSO. Take care and God bless.

#12 ·
Wishing you the best of luck, let us know how things turn out and keep your head up :hugz:

#14 ·
:hug2: So sorry!! Hang in there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.