Frugal Village Forums banner

In search of a legit Website to buy credit report from

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MoonMommy 
#1 ·
I see a TON of websites where I can buy them but I'm not sure which ones are legit. Do any of you know of a legitimate website where I can buy and print off our credit reports from all 3 credit reporting agencies?

Thanks,

Peace & Love

Nicole

#5 ·
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

We have used this site with no complaints. You are entitled to one free report from each of the 3 agencies each year. Remember your passwords when you sign up. You can view your report for a short period after you initially sign up. We printed some pages off to keep on hand in our own files, but a lot of the reports are very long and it would be a waste of paper to print the whole thing -- esp if sections are blank.

#6 ·
:yeah:

This is the only "official" site from which you can obtain your one free credit report each year.

#8 ·
As others above have stated you are entitled to one free credit report each year from each of the three agencies. Stagger them out: get one agency's first, in another four months get one from another one, then four months later get the third one.

Be very careful, because the official site posted above is still sponsored by the credit agencies and they'll try to talk you into paying for a credit reporting service. Just be careful, keep clicking no thanks or whatever, do NOT provide any credit card information and you'll eventually get access to your free report.

#9 ·
Like the others said - annualcreditreport.com - the only official site.

#10 ·
Thanks guys!! I got my free one right before we moved into our new house and now it's packed away in a box somewhere stored in the garage. I was going to wait until I could get another free one but we really need to get started on our debts so I thought I might be able to purchase our reports from another site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.