Seeking Opinions of Knowledgeable FVer's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered User pollypurebred39's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

mek42, I appreciate that. I wasn't trying to sound like a smart a$$. I was actually asking you a true question, which is why I stated what his responsibilities have been for the last decade on the job. I'm not exactly up on all education avenues of his field. Sorry if I sounded jerky.

Not sure about green energy, but they sure are talking a lot about it. It may be good for some temporary construction work with some training. It's certainly something to look into. Thanks.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ml2620, What would that title be? and where/what kind of company would one send a resume to?

I think he could very well enjoy doing something like that. He is also a Master cabinet maker and worked on restoring historical buildings in our area when he first started in the field. He has been helping a friend of ours in Jersey over this last decade to restore her historic mansion. We are just outside of Philly, lots of buildings here from the birth of our country. There's certainly the buildings out here for restoration if people are ready to put out the money for the projects.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Lora88, we are just above Philly and just below Lancaster, near Valley Forge. The SE part of PA.

I never knew HD paid that much, and he is a master cabinet maker and a master carpenter, he holds several certifications for OSHA among a bunch of other certifications that were required for his position. The biggest hurdle has been that employers see him as overqualified and expect him to just drop them like a hot potato if something in his real field opens up. Well nothings opened up for 3 years and it not looking like it's going to. I'll be sure to let DH know about HD. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12