Frugal Village Forums banner

Court today with Wells Fargo fingers crossed please

8K views 51 replies 37 participants last post by  jlaporte 
#1 ·
This is the first court date with Wells Fargo. To get disposition dismissed and make them honor the stay....if this goes our way then next comes an affidavit for judges decision that they cannot go against the bankruptcy court cause they were included in it and they chose not to show up. Bankruptcy judge already decreed they are out of it because they didn't show up...

They are trying to go in the back door and say they aren't going after hubby/us....it's the business. They are one and the same. Long story...

Please keep fingers crossed this first part goes our way....making myself sick sitting here and hubby too. Sugar level dropped to 47 this morning as he was getting out of bed...he couldn't see...this $hit has to end. I had to stop the car this morning to throw up.

Court in an hour 45 minutes...god I dread this

#3 ·
Try and stay calm niko. Sending lots of great vibes, hugs and prayers your way!!! You can do this girl! Go get 'em! :hugz:

Reactions: NikoSan999
#6 ·
Leaving in 10 minutes...feel so sick...will let you know what happens

#7 ·
Niko, please! They are NOT worth getting phsically sick over! You've done everything you could to make this right, and that has to be able to stand in court for something. Don't walk in thinking they're such big shots and they're above the law, because they're not.

Of course I can't see the future, but I think from your posts it'll work out alright. If it doesn't, you and hubby will take care of that too! I "know" you, and you won't go down w/o a fight! :lol3:

So please, you and your hubby hold tight! Deep, slow breathing does wonders....start now! Just think......by this afternoon, this event in your life is gonna be HISTORY! As in bye-bye, so long, farewell! :thumb:

I'll be thinking of both of you's, and hoping for the best. Please let us know the outcome 1st chance, ok?

Theresa :)

#9 ·
I've been following your saga and been amazed by your strength and resilience, and I've been so impressed how you chose to share your very painful life event with others to help them avoid or deal with a similar situation. I, also, am hoping and praying that today goes in your favor. Looking forward to an update later.

#14 ·
Niko- The very idea that your DH was so ill from BS that he could not see, and you had to pull over the car to throw up makes me crazy mad. The gall of Wells Fargo thinking that they can get away with this is beyond...just beyond. I'm praying for the judge to stomp em and stomp em good. :hugz:

#20 ·
Back and NOT good. Will post later. Have to either get my head together or take it off this for a little while...mindless crap which I'm getting real good at.
Will post what we ASSUME happened and what could possibly happen yet to come. Either way not good. Will undoubtedly be one of my long posts. Sorry.
Can't believe this.

#24 ·
All I know is that your story, your posts here, are the ANTI commercial for those banks. I'm just one little person but because I've read your posts, and you are so rational about reporting what's been happening to you, that when I even see their TV ads or drive past one of their establishments, I THINK, "Oh, I heard what they did to that really nice, intelligent woman on FV," and it puts a BAD taste in my mouth for having ANY association with them. I tell others to avoid them, too. If I'm doing that, others are, too. Your pain and agony over all this is awful for you, but you've warned others against doing business with banks that don't even consider the human factor in their business dealings. I never thought I'd be "old fashioned," but I guess that's where I've gone. I miss the banks of my childhood, where they knew you by name and would work with you WHEN you had a problem (because, sooner or later in life, EVERYONE does). I'm the praying sort, and you are in my prayers. Again, thank you for sharing your experiences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.