free ebooks for the amazon kindle!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default free ebooks for the amazon kindle!

you do not need to own a kindle to read these books. you can simply download the free kindle ereader app for your phone or computer here: Free Kindle Apps - Read eBooks on your Phone, Tablet, or Computer

the free books offered on the kindle can be found here: eReaderIQ.com | The Easier, Faster, Smarter Way to Kindle!

I have nearly 300 books on my kindle (which I got as a gift, so it was free!), and I paid for maybe 30 of them, and that might be a very liberal estimate.

enjoy!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Also tons of public domain free books available through other sites and through Amazon. I don't buy many for my Kindle now either. The freebies are uneven in quality, some excellent, some dreadful, but it doesn't hurt a bit to delete a free one.
    Donna

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by dcompton View Post
    Also tons of public domain free books available through other sites and through Amazon. I don't buy many for my Kindle now either. The freebies are uneven in quality, some excellent, some dreadful, but it doesn't hurt a bit to delete a free one.
    the free ones are a mixed bag, yes, but a lot of the ebooks being self-published through amazon are done that way because, in these days, you can't get a good publisher to pay attention to you if your name is not stephen king, dan brown, or john grisham. some of these free books are AWESOME! some of them suck. but if they are free, there's no way to ever feel cheated

I paid like 15 bucks from the ebook of "room" on the kindle a little over a year ago. the writing style in that book was horrendous. I've not regreted spending money more than I did on that book...couldn't even make it through the first chapter. disgusting.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

we loooove free e-books! great post

Registered User butterflywatcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Check out your library's web site. My library has ebooks. I've read quite a few popular new releases since they started the program.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Favorite this website - Free ebooks, bargain books and book reviews for the Amazon Kindle, nook, Kobo, Sony and other ereaders from Books on The Knob
    She tracks free or low cost books for all the ereaders, and has read many of them and makes recommendations.

And as was mentioned, check your library for ebooks. Kindle is finally compatible with ebooks, and this is a great way to get additional books to read for free. It's not really an intuitive process, fortunately my library created a step by step instruction card which I keep right in my Kindle case.