Good deal alert @ Walgreens!
    Registered User Lori Biever-Launder's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Good deal alert @ Walgreens!

I sent for the Boost freebie a few weeks ago (a free six pack). Well, Walgreens has a 2.00 rebate on it this month! Woohoo--free drinks and free money! How great is that???

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~I've been getting deals like this at Walgreens and Rite Aid too. This week I bought $10 worth of Kotex and used a $2 off coupon. Walgreens is gonna send me a $10 gift card for buying $10 worth of Kotex. I got free pads AND made money! Amazing, isn't it?~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, WTG ladies!!!!

Registered User Lori Biever-Launder's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have not paid for feminine supplies in ages. I do the same thing--use coupons and get the products for better than free after the rebates. Walgreens is absolutely wonderful for this kind of thing!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good deals, ladies!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I missed it when Walgreens had the Playtex Sport free after rebate. I went to three Walgreens in my town and none of them had them. Last week, when Rite Aid had the plethora of stuff free after rebate, I didn't make it because I was either out of town or sick. (Actually, I was fine Sunday and Monday, but I didn't think of it. Tuesday through the end of the week, I was ill, and Tuesday and Wednesday I was out of town.)

I, too, have nout had to buy tampons in awhile. Between collecting freebies, a coupon for a free box of Playtex Gentle Glide, and becoming underweight and hot having a period for most of this year (between January and October, I remember having two peroids, in January and October; I did not have one over the summer), I've been doing good. Also, when my husband and I were packing to move, I found another almost whole box, which has become MIA again.

The stuff from Rite Aid last week-- Was that for last week only? (Last week as in Oct. 29-Nov. 4.) I wish I had shown it to my husband; We could have used the power strip and the razors. That and the tampons were the only things we would have had a use for. (I remember some of the ohter things, like the hair stuff, but I don't need that. I have some volumizer and I don't use it.)

Sorry I've rambled.

Thanks for any information you might be able to give me. And I'm sorry I missed out on the Boost. Being the only vegetarian, let alone vegan, amongst family and friends who aren't, I could use the meal supplement stuff, especially while traveling.

Laura

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Down_to_Earth View Post
    I missed it when Walgreens had the Playtex Sport free after rebate. I went to three Walgreens in my town and none of them had them. Last week, when Rite Aid had the plethora of stuff free after rebate, I didn't make it because I was either out of town or sick. (Actually, I was fine Sunday and Monday, but I didn't think of it. Tuesday through the end of the week, I was ill, and Tuesday and Wednesday I was out of town.)

Laura
    ~Don't beat yourself up for missing freebies. I don't get them alot too. There was one sweet deal a cuople of weeks back with some cough medicine for children. It was sale priced at $4 with a full priced rebate. I had a $4 off coupon and a manufacturers $4 rebate form. If they weren't sold out I could have gotton free medicine and $8 in cash rebates. I REALLY wanted that one! But you just have to shrug it off and look for next weeks deals. Do you get the sale flyers in the mail?You might be able to view them online also.~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yes, you can view their flyers online. With Walgreens, you can also view their monthly Easysaver book on the website too (it's in pdf format so you'll need the free Adobe reader software).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our piddly-squat little town got a Walgreen's last month, guess I need to go check it out!