Frugal Village Forums banner

pampered chef parties

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  momishem 
#1 ·
I don't know if this counts as frugal living, but I hosted a Pampered Chef catalog party the entire month of January and I did quite well. Now, I work in a school, so I had a captive audience, mostly women who love PC. Anyway, I passed around catalogs and collected orders and at the end of the month I had a total show of over $600! With the extra January hostess bonus I received $165 in free products! With the other stuff they give you, I got over $200 of merchandise for $22.00 out of pocket! I was thrilled. It is a way to get some really nice cooking stuff without hosting a "home cooking" show.

It went so well, that I am planning another party for next year, probably Tupperware maybe even a jewlery party. Those teachers love to spend money! And for a little leg work, I got a lot of stuff.

Just an idea. Something to think about.:dollar:

#3 ·
I got so much, I cannot even remember it to list it. It hasn't arrived yet, expecting it today. I know I got the large dots serving bowl, I just loved it and the round pizza stone with the handles and a bunch of gadgets and cookbooks. It was well worth any time I spent on it.

Have a great day.

Molly

#4 ·
That's great, I got a lot of pampered chef baking & cooking supplies the same way you did. I enjoy my pizza stone and the handles make it so easy to remove the stone from the hot oven. Have fun with your new kitchen supplies :).

#5 ·
I love PC. My friend just had a catalog party and I spent alot of money!!!

#8 ·
When I got married, my mom's BF had a PC party that served as a bridal shower for me. Instead of her getting all the free stuff...I got it! It was great I got the free stuff and all of the guests purchased things for me. I use my pizza stone almost daily for biscuits and it is great to reheat stuff up. I really think I use AT LEAST one PC thing a day.

I may have a catalog party soon...thanks for the idea.

#9 ·
Ok, here is what I got:
Tiles small bowl set of two
Large round pizza stone with handles
Pizza cutter (free, with 12 orders)
Dots large round bowl
egg separator
peeler, citrus (2)
mix'n scraper
small bowl caddy
cookbook
pocket thermometer
stainless whisk
kitchen spritzer
twixit combo pack
pastry blender
measure-all cup
round up from the heart tirvet

Whoopee! all this for a little time and $22.00 from my checkbook!:clap::clap:

#11 ·
That's awesome! I'm a jewelry consultant myself, so I'm a big supporter of people doing catalog/home shows. The incentives are always generous for people to host parties. Well worth the time. =)

#12 ·
Well, I had a blast doing it and I couldn't wait for it to come on Saturday. I kept tracking my shipment so I knew when it would arrive. My husband cooks a lot, so he was excited, too! And, schools are a great place for that sort of thing. Not everyone has that sort of way to find customers. I am lucky for that. My elementary school is the biggest in our community so that equals lots and lots of teachers and support staff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.