http://www.growingyourfuture.com/order_form.html
Colorado Reader

The Colorado Reader is a student activity newspaper designed especially for elementary and middle grade students. Each issue of the Colorado Reader focuses on a different aspect of agriculture and natural resource industries. The Colorado Reader program provides a means for integrating information about our food and fiber system into the classroom while reinforcing Colorado Content Standards. You can put into the hands of your students current information about agriculture and natural resources. This program is FREE! Each classroom packet contains 25 readers and a 4-page teacher’s guide which contains lesson plan ideas and additional resources to expand classroom activities.

Agriculture producers and organizations sponsor Colorado classrooms to offset the cost of distributing the readers through our Adopt-A-Classroom program.

I would like to use the Colorado Reader in my classroom. Please send me packets (25 Readers and teachers guide) every month during the school year (no issue in December).

I would also like to receive sets (15 copies to the set) of the Sunday and Tuesday Denver Post (free of charge) to use in my classroom.

The readers will be sent at no charge if your class will write to the sponsor. Materials supplied to you from sponsors will be accompanied with a Thank You note for you and/or your students to send to that sponsor. Notes from teachers and students reinforce sponsor participation in programs. Will your class write to the sponsor? Yes No

Additional Materials and Information:

The Activity Books will be sent at no charge if your class will write to the sponsor. Materials supplied to you from sponsors will be accompanied with a Thank You note for you and/or your students to send to that sponsor. Notes from teachers and students reinforce sponsor participation in programs. Will your class write to the sponsor? Yes Yes

Cattle in Colorado History

Free to Colorado classrooms.

Cattle in Colorado History is a brief study of the development of the cattle business in Colorado's early history and other facets of the industry, including the rancher's equipment and the importance of beef products. Cattle in Colorado History is intended for use in fourth grade in conjunction with Colorado History.

Please send me free individual copies
Please send me free classroom sets (30)

Understanding Water Activity Book

Free to Colorado classrooms—See note above

Please send me free individual copies
Please send me free classroom sets of 30

A River's Journey—Water in the West

Free to Colorado classrooms—See note above

A two CD-ROM set that includes a trip down the Colorado River with National Geographic photographer Jim Richardson, a K-12 water curricula and more.

This item is no longer available.

Agriculture in the Classroom Summer Institute

This 2-graduate-level course will be held in two locations in June. Scholarships are available. Contact Bette Blinde for more information.