Frugal Village Forums banner

Your day, Wednesday February 20th 2013

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  britbunny 
#1 ·
Once again a glorious but cold morning.

Yesterday I got most everything done that needed to be done.
Today I will be tidying up in the house, going to school, doing some grocery shopping, going to the garage (one of my brake lights is broken) and then relaxing for the evening.

The countdown has begun. In exactly 48 1/2 hours we will be leaving the house to go to the airport. I am getting so excited.
While we are in NYC one of my best friends in the world will also be coming there (they have booked the same hotel for the time that we are there so that we can catch up). I haven't seen her in almost 2 years and even then it was only for the afternoon. She is lucky in that NYC is only about 4 hours away by car. Hubby just rolled his eyes when I broke the news to him LOL.

Have a great day everyone!

Reactions: onencgirl
#2 ·
Hey Dutch, I am glad you are going to have such a pleasant time or at least I hope it will be a pleasant time.

Honestly I have no idea yet of what I will do, I ll be glad when I can get back to work. Being at home is nice, but it can get boring after a while. Oh yeah, I still need to call the 2 interim offices back.

#3 ·
Oooh, countdown to holiday, you must be excited!

Today I have a banging headache. There are many workmen next door now so there's been banging, drilling and other noisy pursuits all day today. I've been looking after the grey bunny and getting on with the quilt today. Hopefully DH will take us out and about somewhere this even so I can escape the house for an hour or so.

That makes it sound like I'm locked in... Hope everyone's having a good day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.