Frugal Village Forums banner

Your day, Thursday February 21st 2013

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  britbunny 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
It started off really beautiful this morning but it has clouded over.
It is still bitterly cold with a really mean wind chill factor though.
In other words, the weather is nothing to write home about.

I have been cleaning and getting everything set out for tomorrow. Hubby just has to put everything into the suitcase.

Of course I was awake in the middle of the night thinking about stuff I still had to do - never fails. I just hope that I can sleep tonight but knowing me I won't.
I am really excited about our trip tomorrow and I was even on skype this morning with my friend who is coming to the hotel. She is bringing some stuff with her for the baby shower we are having a couple of days after our return.
She is almost as excited as me regarding my grandchild.
She is even going to be getting some of my shopping done for me and bringing it with her (yankee candles etc.) so that we can have more time just to sit and 'chill'.

This afternoon I have to go to the hairdressers (get rid of my grey roots) and make dinner etc.

Have a great day and hope to 'see' you next week.

See less See more
#2 ·
Somehow I'm getting the idea you're excited! Have a fantastic time and enjoy catching up with your friend. And just think how gorgeous your suitcase will smell with all those Yankee Candles *yum*

It's sunny but bitterly cold here today. I went out earlier to escape the noise of the workmen. Big grey bun is on the mend thankfully and we're really looking forward to the weekend. It's been a long week one things and another. Hope everyone has a great day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.