Frugal Village Forums banner

Your day Tuesday March, 5th 2013

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dutchie 
#1 ·
Good morning!
Once again it is a beautiful spring day and our temps should be getting up to around 15 deg C. (around 59 fahrenheit). Of course this is only going to be one day and then there is rain forecast.
Unfortunately I have to go to school today for a cooking lesson. However I am committed to getting everything done as soon as possible this morning and having some coffee in a secluded spot in my yard in the sun. (The best laid plans........LOL)

Yesterday I worked like a madman to get as much done as possible and this morning I too have been very busy already.

Today I only had a few things on my 'to do list' because of my hard work yesterday. I have to wash and blow my hair, make dinner, finish off my preparation for school for tomorrow and some laundry (washing and ironing).
It is 10.50 am and I have already finished school (mammoth task), made most of dinner and I hope that the rest of the list shouldn't take too long.

All in all, I hope to be finished within about 90 minutes and then it is into my (bare winter yard) with a magazine and some coffee.
Please wish me luck.

Have a great day!!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.