Frugal Village Forums banner

Your day Thursday March, 7th 2013

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ayanka 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!
Not much to tell today - I'm feeling a bit lazy. It could also be because of the weather.
It's very dull and getting decidedly colder. A temperature drop of more than 20 deg C is forecast within the next few days.
YUGH!!! I thought that winter was over - many inches of snow are forecast for Sunday. I am so not into this AT ALL.

Had to go to our accountant today for our taxes for this year (send in by date is April 1st). It is not pretty.
I don't even want to think about it, but time will tell.

Have a great day everyone.

#2 ·
Ikwym about the weather, we had a couple of gorgeous days but it's really chilly again now. No signs of snow though thankfully.

The new power cord for the laptop arrived today so here I am! Today DH was off work so we went to the Trafford Centre, wow that place has toooo many shops! I'm worn out now although I can't complain as I managed to pick up some of the items on my wanted list so my wardrobe isn't as scant as it was.

Hope everyone's having a good day.

#3 ·
Im already glad we had a couple of good days. Not too happy about the snow though. I normally take (after losing the road horribly because of following my GPS), a rather small road to get to the Netherlands to take a big road there. So Im just hoping the snow will have melted by then.

@Dutch, I really hope your taxes will not be too bad. Are they that high in the Netherlands? Inhere they keep telling us there are too many taxes on labour (for the employer, not for the employee) and they always add they are much lower in the surrounding countries...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.