Frugal Village Forums banner

Anyone Home?

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  britbunny 
#1 ·
Hi all,

How are you today?

I exercised yesterday and today my arms are killing me! Not much doing today although the weather is very weird. Did anyone else get any snow? Yesterday it snowed on and off all day but the snow just kind of hung in the air, like a snowglobe, at the same time it was gloriously sunny. Very odd indeed. Even though it was cold outside because of the strong sun I didn't have the heating on all day and I managed to get two loads of laundry dried outside. I swear it was the oddest day. Today it's chilly and breezy, there is still snow on the ground but again the sun is out so I have laundry out again and I'm sat here in a summer dress.

This evening we're going to the annual awards evening where Dh works. He's been nominated for an outstanding service award. He doesn't think he'll be a winner as this type of thing usually goes to someone who performs a frontline service rather than a member of office staff. So I don't know what to expect, there are no refreshments or anything so it looks like we're all just going to stand around for a while and hear someone speaking. Sounds fun doesn't it!

Hope you're all having a grand day.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.