Tags
gas prices
3K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  Contrary Housewife 
#1 ·
Today when I drove by gas was down to $3.42. That's down about
.25 over the past month.

Anyone else seeing gas prices dropping?

#2 ·
our gas had made it all the way down to $2.99/gal a few days ago, but has since went back up to $3.15/gal, I don't expect it to go back down any here until after Christmas.

#4 ·
Ours is at $3.22 to $3.25.

#5 ·
Here in s.w.NH it's gone from roughy $3.35 to $3.15 in the last 4-6 weeks. Hetaing oil has not seemed to move, still $3.599 if you pay within 10 days (or $3.699 if you don't) Strikes me as a little odd- round here they seem to mimic eachother in going up or down, as I've noticed.

#6 ·
Strikes me as a little odd- round here they seem to mimic eachother in going up or down, as I've noticed.
Hubby said it dosen't sound right to him because $'s per barrel went up, not down...
so oil goes up and gas comes down? Definitely odd

#9 ·
Not by much here.........at $3. forty something....

I usually try to buy it when in Idaho..........or on the Indian Reservation.......much cheaper.

Our gas tax is a killer.........and our 'wonderful Gov.' is talking about raising gas tax yet another 10 cents a gallon. God
forbid should they try to balance the budget by cutting the fat.........need to do it on our backs!!

#14 ·
Ours dropped to $3.15 or so in late Sept and has been going down a penny at a time since. It hit 2.99 in mid-Nov, and has been hovering there the last few weeks. I saw 2.89 out on the interstate, 3.04 to 3.19 in town (they have higher gas tax in some areas). Was 2.94 at my corner pump the other night.

#15 ·
Yes it is going down! But I wouldn't count on it staying down. It dropped to $2.99 a gal for regular unleaded at the Kroger by my house. I get 3 cents off that with my Kroger card. They also have the lowest premium unleaded prices (for the Harleys) I have found. Two days ago it was $3.19 and probably dropped 3 cents yesterday.

#23 ·
Dropped another penney a couple days ago...very local is $3.21 down from $3.22.

#25 ·
gas dropped to $2.93 here in Va. I thought it was because of the troops coming home. Maybe that influenced the price to drop for a few days. I am sure it will be back up. I want it to go down, down, down!!! That would definitely stimulate the economy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.