Frugal Village Forums banner

USA Price of Gas Map

Tags
gas map price usa
1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Backwoodsgirl 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thanks for the info. Filled up one of our cars yesterday, $3.94 a gal. ugh.

#4 ·
two wks ago it was 3.299 at the local bp (north A L),last wk 3.399 Sat it was 3.459, monday it was 3.549 (filled up yesterday) today it's 3.699 and the funny (or not so funny) is that the prices normally will change on Tu. (had the manager tell me this a while back). but for now it seems its ever few days.........

#6 ·
I was planning on filling up tomorrow. Wednesday is usually 5 cents off a gallon day - I hope so, trying to keep the tanks above half. Jumped from 3.59 last week to 3.76 Monday, and today it's 3.81 rats!

#7 ·
I paid around $3.05 last week. My boyf paid $3.10 recently. For some reason gas prices in most of CO are very low.

Drove to work yesterday because it was rainy. Have my bike set up to ride to work tomorrow. As it gets warmer I'll be riding the bike more and more.

#9 ·
It's just under $4 here, but $4.09 down the road.

#10 ·
It's about $3.79 around town now. Of course that can change hourly it seems.

#11 ·
California, for the win!

#13 ·
I posted a while back that gas prices in my area had gone to $4 but that wasn't right. It was those stupid high octane prices.

Prices around here are running $3.89. Sometimes it seems like they are trying to start a gas war or something because Racetrac will have extremely cheap gas compared to the other stations but then it'll go up again.

The prices seem to be bouncing.

Backwoodsgirl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.