Frugal Village Forums banner

A Master List Of Coupon Policies

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  marie728 
#1 ·
#3 ·
One thing you have to remember with Coupon policies is to check to see if they've changed at least once every 3 months. With all the "Extreme Couponing" and internet couponing sites a lot of stores have cracked down on their policies and change them often to suit their own needs.

#6 ·
With all the "Extreme Couponing" and internet couponing sites a lot of stores have cracked down on their policies and change them often to suit their own needs.
I was watching that show and it made me wonder how the stores stay in business with those kind of customers, plus I have never been able to come close to some of those savings, then again I have three jobs that I work so I can't just sit at home and spend 30 hours a week coupon hunting. Thanks for sharing the site I will take a look at some of the stores I frequent and see what I can save. Printed off 15.00 in savings today so hopefully I can keep a good track record.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.