Frugal Village Forums banner

Sent my son for a haircut . . .

Tags
haircut son
2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  craftypam 
#1 ·
He's 16 and likes his long shaggy hair. He finally suggested a haircut today and I was thrilled! I've been asking him for weeks to get his hair cut. So, I sent him by himself for the first time (with a coupon of course! ;)) to Supercuts. I told him if he comes back with a substantial amount cut, that won't just last a few weeks, I'll pay for the haircut. If he comes back with a tiny little trim, that I really can't tell the difference, he pays. We'll see what happens! :D

#6 ·
Congratulations! You and he did good

#11 ·
Way to go!! My dd just spent a fortune on her haircut and you can't even tell. She paid for it herself so I can't really complain. She went to a way fancier shop than I go to. She does not even like it to boot! She has her hair really long and straight she wanted just a few layers, or at least that is what she said she wanted. She could have had that done at the cheaper place and not have been out as much money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.