Frugal Village Forums banner

Tell me about fabuloso all-purpose cleaner

7K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  miss_cas 
#1 ·
Any of you who use it, why do you use it? Is it just the low cost? How good is it?

I usually get low-cost cleaners and water them down in spray bottles. I'm close to needing a new bottle.

Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Reactions: Libby
#6 ·
Thanks for the replies! Every time I see it, I try to make a mental note to get that 'next time I need all-purpose cleaner'. Up till now, I've been using an old gallon jug of Bronner's Sal Suds cleaner I've had forEVER. That stuff goes so far. But I have to order online, no one carries it. The Fabuloso would be easier to come by and no shipping. So....Thanks!

#7 ·
i use that (purple)and awesome from dollar tree or dollar general- love the lavender smell but have to use minimum on the floors due to ds sensitivities. awesome (yellow) I use full strength on my kitchen floors and cabinets to cut wax buildup and grease (thanks to having a gas cooking stove). I have also mopped in it (careful it suds up rather well), in laundry for pizza stains.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.