Gc members: Any good sales this week?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Gc members: Any good sales this week?

We have a few good sales. The best one is Albertsons has Aleve on sale for .99 and I have a ton of $1.00 off one coupons So its free and I make a penny, yea! Im going tonight to take advantage of the chicken breast /ground beef sale for the last day. Then tomorrow Im just stocking up on really good sales. How about everyone else? We know Gina has enough sugar to make us a TON of sugar cookies LOL
    ~Michele~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I can't think of a specific good sale this week, but the store that doubles has a coupon for 10 $ off a 75$ purchase or 5$ off a 50 purchase, and i can use that for my total before coupons..so i've already figured out my totals and list for the 75$ purchase and working on another list! i just love these coupons they put out!

KimBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I am not in this challenge so I hope you don't mind me posting my finds here. We've actually had some pretty good ones here in the land of no doubles in the past couple of weeks.

Publix:

Mott's apple juice 64 oz. bottles BOGOF $1.99 (I got 20 of them - had two 55 coupons)..... $18.80 (94 per bottle)

Borden cheese slices (16 count packs) BOGOF $2.39 (I got 8 of them - had four 25 coupons)..... $8.56 ($1.07 per pack)

Maxwell House 39 oz. coffee BOGOF $5.99 (I got 2 - no coupons)..... $5.99 ($2.995 per can)

Winn Dixie:

Breyer's half gallon ice cream $1.99 (I got 4 - had four $1.00 coupons)..... $3.96 (99 per half gallon)

Cottonelle TP (24 rolls) $4.97 (I got 2 - had two 50 coupons)..... $8.94 ($4.47 per 24 rolls)

Ground chuck 88/lb. (I got 9.68 lbs.)..... $8.52

Star Kist Chunk Light 6 oz. tuna 3/97 (I got 24 cans)..... $7.76

English Muffins (6 count pack) BOGOF 99 (I got 10 packs)..... $4.95 (49.5 per pack)

Store brand half gallon orange juice 87 (I got 6 BUT the cashier made a mistake on one order so I only ended up paying for 5 total)..... $4.35 (72.5 per half gallon)

Whole chickens 49/lb. (unheard of price here!) (I got 6 - 26.81 lbs. total)..... $13.14

I am thrilled - these are the best prices we've seen here in a LONG time. Mostly it's due to the institution of a new shopper card at Winn Dixie (have to have it to get the sale prices). All these deals were part of the new card promotion.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Kroger has sugar for .98 for a 5lb bag,limit 2.So if you went in 5 times you can get the same deal Gina got.We will all be on a sugar high.I am going threw my flyers and coupons tomorrow and will post what I get.Oh and if you do shop at kroger(i think they are mostly the same)they have a website based here in Georgia for Krogers,Ingles and Publix sales.Its

www.cutouthunger.org

KimBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for listing that site. I will be on *vacation* (visiting relatives LOL!) in GA this summer and I plan on doing some major (hopefully!) double coupon shopping at Kroger while I'm there - no doubles here in sunny FL.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ladies,
    Also Kmart has Aquafresh toothpaste 2/$3. If you have coupons theres ones out there for $.75 one tube that you can use on this. Makes it $.75 a big tube, cant beat that. Well if you had doubles you could but we dont so this is a WONDERFUL price for us!
    ~Michele~