Frugal Living: Overused frugal tips: Captain Obvious strikes again - Nevada Appeal
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Frugal Living: Overused frugal tips: Captain Obvious strikes again - Nevada Appeal

Frugal Living: Overused frugal tips: Captain Obvious strikes again
    Nevada Appeal
    There's frugal mania out there. The problem is that some of the tips are the same suggestions being mentioned over and over. While they might be new for some people, seasoned frugalitarians think they're disappointing and obvious. ...

More...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sometimes things need to repeated. Sometimes the obvious, you just don't see it. until someone else points it out. you need to teach frugal101 , 201, and take master classes. lol I would be 201 still a lot to learn.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know there are people out there that have no idea how to live frugally, or have never had to and for those these tips are probably a good place to start. However if you live on an average salary most people already know the basics. Oh, and I was the Jeanna in the article about the chicken. I have to say that since I made that statement my family is learning to eat dark meat in stews or just bbq drumsticks and the like.
    Jeanna

Wife to Ken for 27 years
    DS 25
    DD 20

Start where you are with what you have. Make something of it and never be satisfied.
    George Washington Carver

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~It's really weird seeing myself quoted for newspapers. ~
    ~Constance ~DH ~DS 11~DD 9 ~DD 3