Disclaimer: Sears has provided me with 1-$100 Sears gift card as part of this promotional post. Images and sale information are provided by Sears.
When I was contacted to share this sale for Sears, I was happy to do so. Not just because they offered a gift card for me to shop, but because when my dear friend Darlene lost her home and belongings in a flood, Sears stepped up and gave her gift cards to help her replace some items that she lost. I will always be grateful to them for their generosity.
With that said, Sears is having a Friends and Family Sale. This is both online and in stores. Online, the sale starts on Saturday, July 14, 8 PM CT and ends on Monday, July 16, 7 AM CT. The in-store sale is on Sunday, July 15, 6-9 PM. Click here for more details:spam! It is better fried than typedhttp://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153...d-friends-sale
Initially I was interested in buying a firepit. We made indoor s’mores in the last week. Yah, a bit weird during the summer.
But instead I decided that I am going to get a jump on back-to-school shopping. I like my local Sears because when it’s time to buy sneakers for school, our little city sells out quickly if you wait too close to the end of August. Sears is one of the only stores here that keeps their shoe department well-stocked at the end of August. My oldest daughter (9 years old) loves these:This would be her first pair of high tops. These are cute and much cheaper than DCs.
Article continues below

More...