Frugal Village Forums banner

Another Rainy Day Here!!!

Tags
day rainy
698 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  momof2joys 
#1 ·
It really rained here last night, I mean good lighting, thunder and heavy, hard rain!! I loved it!! But today is still pretty gloomy, so I plan on getting a lot done inside! Good excuse right!! Anyway, I am currently de-cluttering and cleaning out every room and storage area in my house along with every drawer and closet!!! We are having a garage sale in a few weeks, and I don't want anything left over, so everything is going to be really, really, really cheap!!! I was just wondering what everyone else has planned for the day???? Be back later to update, off the clean the carpets!!!:smhelp:

#2 ·
I wish we could get a good, hard rain! We need it.

I have been decluttering every room in my house too. I am also thinking of having a yard sale. Like you, I want it all gone!

Besides decluttering, I have 1 more load of laundry to hang to dry. I already made my run to CVS this morning to pick up some good deals. I am stocked up on cereal!

#3 ·
For once I am actually hoping we get some rain, atleast to cool things off, I will definately be outside getting cooled off :)

#4 ·
Update!!! I have gotten the carpet in the living room cleaned and I am currently waiting for the floor to dry so I can get the furniture moved back!! I also chopped up some veggies and put them in the freezer, since they were going to get soft in a few days, now we can use them in stews and soups. I also got the other part of my kitchen cleaned out. I never realized how much stuff I had until I actually started going through it all!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.