Frugal Village Forums banner

New from Virginia

2K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  champagnium 
#1 ·
Hello everyone
I have been lurking about reading and getting familiar with the forums here and thought it was time to introduce myself, so here goes:

How did you hear about frugal village? Through searching for frugal websites on Google.

What interests you here? Saving money in all areas.

What will you contribute? Hopefully some of my own tips and tricks for feeding a large family frugally.

Do you know any other members here? No

How many kids? Ages? Nine but one of my daughters lives about two hours away. Everyone else is still home. They range in age from 24 down to 7. I have seven boys and two girls. One handsome grandson who lives with my oldest daughter.

Tell us about yourself. I am a homeschooling mom, I take care of both my mom and my disabled husband. I love music, movies and reading.

Do you own any pets? Two dogs

Occupation? Former waitress and cook

Married or single? Married

Interests and hobbies? My main focus is my family. I am an avid reader, and love researching curriculum for homeschooling.

See less See more
#6 ·
Glad you joined us. :welcome:

#14 ·
Welcome! :apple:

#16 ·
:welcome2: from S. Carolina!

Blessings,

#20 ·
Welome!!!!!!
Sound like you will have TONS to contribute!! I'll be looking to learn from YOUR posts ;)
Have a great day!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.