Frugal Village Forums banner

Popping in to say hi

Tags
popping
1K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Libby 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive.:cowwave: Special thanks to those who have pm'd me wondering how I'm doing.:smooch:
My back went wacky a few weeks ago and started to get better then while pulling out the retractable cord on the vacuum to plug it in , I hurt it again.(I always knew housework was bad for your health) :rollingpin: This time it wasn't getting better and I was in major pain so ended up at the docs. Sciatica. I go for an EMG next week and who knows what after that. I can only sit for a few min before the pain kicks in, hence my not posting. Hope to be back with you all soon.

Welcome to all new Fv'rs and hope everyone is doing well.

#4 ·
feel better soon!! I was wondering, but didn't wanna get a where's waldo thread going. So I was checking to see when you last posted, etc...anyhow, glad to know you are still around. Sending get better wishes!!

Reactions: Darlene
#5 ·
I have really missed you Darlene. I wondered where you were, but thought you two may have popped out of town for a get away. Hope you feel better soon.

#6 ·
Hi, was wondering where you were also.

Take care with your back, I know exactly what you are going through. Hopefully taking it easy will help ease some of the pain, and you'll be up running around again. Keep us posted. I hope you are feeling better soon!

#7 ·
Hey! :hugz: I figured that maybe the craziness of the debate threads finally did you in!!!

I'm sorry to hear about the sciatica. :( I hope they are able to help you.

...and tell your honey you need to hire a housekeeper. :)

#9 ·
Ouch! My DH sometimes has problems with the same thing. It can be really painful. Take care of yourself and get better soon, Darlene.

#13 ·
Thanks FV Buds! :smooch:
Jack has been a big help, so caring & yes he's been vacuuming. ;) Looks like the floor needs it again...Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
He's had back problems in the past so he knows what this is like. Nice having someone to care for you when you need it. He's a keeper. Married 24 years ago on this very day. :spin:

#15 ·
You are terribly missed, glad you popped in :hugz: Happy Anniversary!

#17 ·
Hi Darlene!!! I wondered where you were. Hope you are feeling lots better soon. Hugs.

#18 ·
Been there done that with the sciatica, ouch. Hopefully you will make a speedy recovery soon. You've been missed greatly around here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.