Frugal Village Forums banner

It's such a small world - this is just too cool

2K views 34 replies 33 participants last post by  bargainQUEEN 
#1 ·
I met someone at fv (not going to mention any names unless she wants to) who was from the same town I was born in, previously married to a cousin of mine and knows my family. I'm delighted that this member's son in my great cousin and to know that I have a family member here. We've never met before fv because I haven't been back to my home town in over 25 years.

Isn't that just the coolest thing going. I love it!! :applause:

#4 ·
yes, do tell! How cool!

#10 ·
IT'S ME!!! Yep, I am the one. I don't mind at all, I think it is fantastic! I emailed homesteadmamma because she had mentioned in another post that she bought something on Pemina Highway. I know that it is Winnipeg and I have alot of family in Winnipeg. I also mentioned my hometown. We emailed back and forth and back and forth and yep! She was my ex-husband's cousin. I think it is soooo cool. I always thought she was a very special, caring, thoughtful lady and now I find out that she is related to my son!! How awesome is that!:applause:

#11 ·
That's so cool! The world really IS small.

#12 ·
That is really great! It definitely is a small world. :earth:

#13 ·
How nice for you both. :cool:

#15 ·
That is deffinately something pretty awesome!!

#19 ·
That is soooo cool! That's how Lori (cptnclearance) and I met up. . . we were reading each other's responses to a post and realized we knew someone in common -- I remember Lori pm'ing me with "who are you? and where do you live?" We met at Hardee's, with her hubby for safety the first meeting -- they've since been to my house, we've yard saled together , and generally see each other on the 4th of July each year for a small town celebration. We'd have never known each other , if not for the village.

#20 ·
small world .. that is awesome!!

#22 ·
Awesome!! how wonderful for both of you.

#23 ·
That is so awesome.. the world really is a small place!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.