Send Strength..

Thread: Send Strength..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Send Strength..

I just feel like at every corner I turn I am faced with "troubles" not little they are always big...

I am struggling... no doubt.. financially because it is a choice I made to get an education... but the boulders that are put down... are huge...

In trying to give back I have become involved in Service Learning... which is a great cause...and a great resume builder.... even posted about it.. but let it go...you should do good simply because it does good for you with no reward...

I joined the S/L program because it is a great resume builder; for a job or college......I think I have spent my life building resume and grades;

I am not religious; I want to be; and not in anyway promoting one religion over another; And quite honestly will not even entertain a debate; as I hope others will not; and if it becomes that hope this is closed down.......

I simply attended a meeting today with the intent to help; Pay It Forward; and understood how those that love religion "take it" and those that just want to give back to people that are struggling in finding a source to give to those in need; finances, fire, death, unanticipated illness or accident;

We all can give; and make a difference!

By choosing a family in need; and helping...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kaurand554 View Post
    I just feel like at every corner I turn I am faced with "troubles" not little they are always big...

I am struggling... no doubt.. financially because it is a choice I made to get an education... but the boulders that are put down... are huge...

In trying to give back I have become involved in Service Learning... which is a great cause...and a great resume builder.... even posted about it.. but let it go...you should do good simply because it does good for you with no reward...

I joined the S/L program because it is a great resume builder; for a job or college......I think I have spent my life building resume and grades;

I am not religious; I want to be; and not in anyway promoting one religion over another; And quite honestly will not even entertain a debate; as I hope others will not; and if it becomes that hope this is closed down.......

I simply attended a meeting today with the intent to help; Pay It Forward; and understood how those that love religion "take it" and those that just want to give back to people that are struggling in finding a source to give to those in need; finances, fire, death, unanticipated illness or accident;

We all can give; and make a difference!

By choosing a family in need; and helping...
    Kathy you do make a difference just by being you - the unique special person you are. You do give. Sometimes helping looks like listening to someone and holding their hand.

Sounds as if you are on major overload. Can you take a step back and breathe peacefully for a while.

Religion means different things to different people, as does being religious.

Sending prayers and blessings your way. We will always listen and support you.
    No spend days: J 9/16
    Monthly exercise: J 165/930
    Monthly savings: J-202, F-186,M-170,A-154, M-137, J-118, J-102, A-86, S-70, O-54, N-38, D-28

“Decluttering isn't just simplifying your life. It's having a vision, setting new priorities and using those notions to get rid of obstacles.”
    — Peter Walsh

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sending prayers of strength to you...

May whatever path you choose to follow fulfill you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am asking God--not saying you have to-- to send you the strength you need for what ever life sends your way.
    Jeanna

Wife to Ken for 27 years
    DS 25
    DD 20

Start where you are with what you have. Make something of it and never be satisfied.
    George Washington Carver

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sending prayers.
    ~Dana~