Frugal Village Forums banner

Please continue to hold...

Tags
continue hold
1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  frugalfranny 
#1 · (Edited)
I got a wierd letter from my mortgage company today. (Side note, if you are with OCWEN, or are thinking of financing with OCWEN, please know that my experience has been the WORST. I wouldn't reccommend them to my worst enemy...or maybe I would. They're that awful)

Anyway, i was on hold, waiting, and the recording came onwith "Please be aware that hold times can exceed...

(wait for it....

. )
...Seventy three minutes." :thud:

#3 ·
Don't you just LOOOVVVEEEE the non human contact you get when you need to acutally speak to a human being? It always drives me up a wall. You have to go though all these messages and give out personal information only to finally speak to someone and give them the same info.

#10 ·
nope, after thirty seven minutes my battery died.

#11 ·
which is funny if you like numbers i guess...73 and 37. But I don't. I will have to call them tomorrow again.

Did I mention I hate my mortgage company?

#13 ·
Wow, see I just more and more upset the longer I have to wait on friggen hold for a human to talk to me. I know when I worked at *Big Telephone Co.* that people were super mad when they had to wait 20+ minutes.

#14 ·
BUMMER.........that sucks.

I will sometimes call about 10 till 5.......they often have to clear the board before they can close it up........or........continue to hit 0......

Our 'main' utility just got voice recognition.........and it doesn't 'recognize' ANYONE!! so you get "I'm sorry I didn't understand that"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.