Frugal Village Forums banner

Do you have a penpal?

Tags
penpal
957 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  heaven 
#1 ·
I had one for years and years and then we lost track of each other. I miss getting her letters and often wonder where she is.

How about you?

#2 ·
I've signed up for a penpal several times. I never have really gotten one. One gal wrote but, I think she was really looking for someone from another country. Never heard from her again. I guess I spend enough time online that I really don't need a penpal. LOL!

#4 ·
I enjoy receiving mail from other countries, but I often have to make myself sit and write. I love to do it, but I seem to spend most of my free time online. I have two pen pals now, one is from Sweden, and the other is from Montreal (Hi Lucie! :wave: )

#5 ·
I have a very nice pen pal in Georgia.......

#6 ·
I had about 10 before moving to MI and when I moved I sorta stopped writing. :(

I am a horrible penpal I guess. LOL I was just so bummed about relocating.

Sara

#7 ·
i did have years ago. Now my best friend from 6th grade on and i write like 2 times a year. we need to get the penpal board moving. we could be each others snail mail pals. and email everything too. HUM let me think on this. i love to write. but i am always here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.