Frugal Village Forums banner

Hello to Frugal Villagers from a Scot living in the Canary Islands

1K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Labontet 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone

I came across this forum while doing a search to find out if pinto beans are toxic and, being Scottish-born, being frugal is of natural interest to me.

I live in the Canary Islands, just off the west coast of Africa, and have done for 8 years now although I spent a large part of my childhood in Canada.

No kids but have 2 cats and a new addition of a little abandoned kitten, that is a story for another day, who is approx 12 weeks old.

I am a moderator on a 'travel' forum and, once I have familiarised myself with Frugal Village, I hope to be able to actively contribute a few words of wisdom, although I'll try and keep my Scottish accent not too broad :tay:

#3 ·
Aloha and welcome from Hawaii!! Heritage is 50% Scot and vry proud of it!! Glad you joined us!!

Reactions: Cairo
#14 ·
Welcome! My first thought at reading the beginning of your post was "Are you Sean Connery?" cos' he's the only expat Scot I could think of, and I LOVE HIM!

;-)

#15 ·
Hi and welcome to Frugal Village from Ontario, Canada!

#17 ·
Welcome to the Village. It is good to have you here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.